We at ATI are looking for a Digital Marketing consultant with some sales function who doesn’t mind wearing the business development hat sometimes. Join ATI and help transform leading organizations and communities!
- Design and oversee all aspects of ATI’s in-bound and out-bound marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, phone campaigns, and social media campaigns.
- Plan and manage ATI’s social media platforms.
- Making outbound telephone calls to new prospects to market our services.
- Generating qualified leads and setting appointments for our staff.
Participate in attending and hosting events, promotions, client demo, and other activities.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Self-Motivated and Self Disciplined
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales or marketing or advertising position.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in IT, Application Development, E-Commerce, and Digital Marketing.
ATI is a spin-off from World Wide Technologies, Inc. (“WWTI”), which was founded in Richardson, Texas, in 1987 with a focus on developing emerging technologies within the IT, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries. WWTI was considered a forefather of the Pre-Internet era in the telecommunications industry. WWTI has obtained federal contracts such as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Departments of Treasury and Defense, NASA, NATO, Pentagon, Department of Justice, State Department, USPS, and IRS and their seven sub-agencies. Today ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions through Innovative Technologies. ATI’s government affiliation includes SBA Certification, NIH Registration, HUB Certification in the State of Texas, and being in the Qualified Vendor List with several City Governments. ATI’s Better Business Bureau rating is A+ for their customer service and overall business operations. ATI solves its clients’ toughest challenges by providing services in IT Consulting, Systems Integration, Product Support, Training, and Staff Augmentation. With expertise across more than 25 industries for over three decades and all business functions, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring, and Analytics that turn information/raw data into valuable decision-making tools. ATI is a team player with its strategic partners like Microsoft, IBM, Samsung, and Amazon to provide value-added services to commercial sectors and government agencies.