We at ATI are looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to promote and monitor best practice processes for the teams who architect and operate internally and customer infrastructure. ATI is a reputable IT services company with over 35 years of business stability and multiple locations across the USA. Join ATI and help transform leading organizations and communities!
• Support ATI and our client’s proactive information security and risk mitigation activities such as audits and risk assessments.
• Track adherence to our governance and information security policies, including planned activities such as patch management, configuration reviews, and network scans, as well as analysis of security events that require research, documentation, and escalation.
• Test, update and maintain our incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity plans.
• Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments. • Assist with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
• Provide recommendations for enhancing our current security toolset.
• Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
• Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security field.
• Familiarity with various security and compliance frameworks such as NIST, PCI, and SOC.
• Relevant security certification or desire to obtain.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn, teach and share knowledge.
• Broad knowledge of computer networking and cloud technologies.
• Excellent written, verbal, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
• Excellent corporate work ethic (timely, respectful, and considerate to co-workers, honest)
• Work with minimal supervision, follow through and complete assigned tasks on schedule.
• Proficient communicator using Microsoft Office suite.
CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA or Security+
ATI is a spin-off from World Wide Technologies, Inc. (“WWTI”), founded in Richardson, Texas, in 1987 with a focus on developing emerging technologies within the IT, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries. WWTI was considered a forefather of the Pre-Internet era in the telecommunications industry. Today, ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering effective solutions through innovative technologies. ATI’s government affiliation includes SBA Certification, NIH Registration, HUB Certification in Texas, and it is on the Qualified Vendor List with several City Governments. ATI’s Better Business Bureau rating is A+ for customer service and overall business operations. ATI solves its clients’ toughest challenges by providing IT Consulting, Systems Integration, AI, Application Maintenance, and Staff Augmentation services. With over 3 decades of expertise in more than 25 industries and across all business functions, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive Healthcare, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT, and Analytics that turn information into valuable decision-making tools. ATI is a team player with strategic partners like IBM, Amazon, Shopify, Microsoft, Samsung, Arrow Electronics, and XMPRO to provide value-added services to commercial sectors and government agencies.