At ATI, we take years of technology experience and put it to work for you at competitive pricing. We conduct a primarily technical interview ourselves before presenting the resume to our clients. Through this system, we provide the most dynamic and well-matched candidates possible. Before we accept our first assignment, we make a significant upfront investment using the most elaborate talent search tools in the market. We take our time in qualifying, screening, and finding the best candidates that fit your criteria.
Our Value Adds:
- Faster turnaround time.
- Achieve tremendous cost savings.
- Enable you to focus on your core activities.
We respect and want to remedy the volume of the busy schedules for both the Hiring Manager and the Client. We simplify the hiring process by utilizing our Technical Recruiting Solution. You can free your existing talents and enable them to focus on more critical tasks which will dramatically reduce your hiring expenses and resource allocation. We remedy the pain of finding a good hire, and replace it with the candidates that you desire.
Some of the technical positions we staff:
- Software Developer
- Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Software Architect
- Quality Assurance
- Software Tester
- Network Management
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Security
- Systems Administrator
- IT Executive Professionals
We are confident in our ability to find highly skilled, quality talent to fill your specific project and staffing needs.
ATI creates scalable, innovative, and tailored RPO solutions. We deliver governance, compliance, innovation, technology and reporting. Our end-to-end approach integrates our collective recruitment experience and a client-dedicated team. The fundamentals of our organization have the ability to line up with yours, and we will administer only the most tailored employees to you.
- Local competitive market knowledge and program oversight
- Local labor market knowledge, sourcing and recruitment expertise
- Localization of process, technology, selection tools
Person to Person Connections
- Local contacts for hiring and HR managers
- Local knowledge management
- Local change management
Our RPO Delivery Model:
- We assign recruiters with strong technical expertise in the area of requirement.
- We service contract, contract to hire and permanent positions.
- We have access to leading job boards and also have our own database.
- We have maintained and nurtured a strong vendor network.
- We take responsibility of sourcing, candidate screening, reference checks.
Some of our staffing service offerings include:
- ERP: SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle Applications/All modules, JD Edwards
- CRM: Siebel, Salesforce
- EAI/B2B: Websphere, Tibco, Vitria, Seebeyond, Webmethods
- DW/BI: Cognos, Informatica, Ascential Datastage, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
- Languages: Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
- Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, TeraData
- Microsoft Technologies: Visual Basic, Dot Net, ASP, C#, Sharepoint, MTS, MSMQ, BizTalk
- Sun/Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, JMS, JNI, JDBC, Swing, Struts, EJB, ANT
- Java App Based Servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache
- Open Source Technologies: Jakarta, Hibernate, JBoss, Spring Framework, Eclipse.
- Document/Content Mgmt: Documentum, Filenet, BroadVision, Interwoven
- Web Technologies: Java, Visual Studio .Net, PHP
- Quality Assurance: QTP, Winrunner, Load Runner, Rational Rose, Mercury Interactive
Our clients not only enjoy reduced overhead expenses (financially relieving) but also benefit from our experienced IT resource pool ready to support when they need.
More than half of all CEOs now partner with external resources to drive innovation, and among outperforming companies, the percentage is even higher. Forward-thinking companies have broadened the definition of IT outsourcing by partnering with providers to speed time to market, attract new customers, and foster a culture of innovation. To achieve this objective, enterprises are constantly on the lookout for best practices, innovations, and frameworks for delivering sustained business value and ensuring operational superiority. At ATI, our passion is helping clients build stronger businesses and maximize their competitive performance through innovative technologies and processes. We work together with our clients to deploy IT resources that have strategic business outcomes.
With expertise in all business functions across more than 25 industries for over 3 decades, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring and more.
Our application expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Application Development – Helps you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing and building applications tailored to meet your business requirements.
- Application Maintenance – Maximizes your existing IT applications through our maintenance and enhancement support.
- Testing and Validation Services – Helps clients across industry verticals build Quality Assurance (QA) through a combination of transformation models, offerings to address the changing technology landscape, framework for package-testing-led business transformation and new engagement models.
To evaluate how we can be a good outsource IT partner for you, download this document:
|Download: Why ATI?|