Our Value Adds:
- Deep technical screening – we bring in over 30 years of technical experience to the table
- Up to two weeks of free contracting for direct hiring groups
- Resource backfilling is guaranteed in case of replacement
- We offer to facilitate free knowledge transfer for the replacement resource
- Faster turnaround time and scalability.
We respect and want to remedy the volume of the busy schedules for both the Hiring Manager and the Client. We simplify the hiring process by utilizing our Technical Recruiting Solution. You can free your existing talents and enable them to focus on more critical tasks, which will dramatically reduce your hiring expenses and resource allocation. We remedy the pain of finding a good hire and replace it with the candidates that you desire.
Some of the technical positions we staff:
- Application Developer
- Software Architect
- Business Analyst
- Project/Program Manager
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Software Architect
- Quality Assurance
- Software Tester
- Network Management
- Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Security
- Systems Administrator
- IT Executive Professionals
We are confident in our ability to find highly skilled, quality talent to fill your specific project and staffing needs.
- Local competitive market knowledge and program oversight
- Local labor market knowledge, sourcing and recruitment expertise
- Localization of process, technology, and selection tools
Person to Person Connections
- Local contacts for hiring and HR managers
- Local knowledge management
- Local change management
Our RPO Delivery Model:
- We assign recruiters with strong technical expertise in the area of requirement.
- We service contracts, contracts to hire, and permanent positions.
- We have access to leading job boards and also have our own database.
- We have maintained and nurtured a strong vendor network.
- We take responsibility for sourcing, candidate screening, and reference checks.
Some of our staffing service offerings include:
- ERP: SAP, PeopleSoft & Oracle Applications/All modules, JD Edwards
- CRM: Siebel, Salesforce
- EAI/B2B: Websphere, Tibco, Vitria, SeeBeyond, Webmethods
- DW/BI: Cognos, Informatica, Ascential Datastage, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
- Languages: Visual Basic, C, C++, Java, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
- Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySql, TeraData
- Microsoft Technologies: Visual Basic, Dot Net, ASP, C#, Sharepoint, MTS, MSMQ, BizTalk
- Sun/Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, JMS, JNI, JDBC, Swing, Struts, EJB, ANT
- Java App-Based Servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache
- Open Source Technologies: Jakarta, Hibernate, JBoss, Spring Framework, Eclipse.
- Document/Content Mgmt: Documentum, Filenet, BroadVision, Interwoven
- Web Technologies: Java, Visual Studio .Net, PHP
- Quality Assurance: QTP, Winrunner, Load Runner, Rational Rose, Mercury Interactive
Our clients not only enjoy reduced overhead expenses (financially relieving) but also benefit from our experienced IT resource pool ready to support when they need it.
More than half of all CEOs now partner with external resources to drive innovation, and among outperforming companies, the percentage is even higher. Forward-thinking companies have broadened the definition of IT outsourcing by partnering with providers to speed time to market, attract new customers, and foster a culture of innovation. To achieve this objective, enterprises are constantly on the lookout for best practices, innovations, and frameworks for delivering sustained business value and ensuring operational superiority. At ATI, our passion is helping clients build stronger businesses and maximize their competitive performance through innovative technologies and processes. We work together with our clients to deploy IT resources that have strategic business outcomes.
With expertise in all business functions across more than 25 industries for over 3 decades, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring, and more.
Our application expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Application Development – Helps you address evolving business and technology challenges by defining, designing, and building applications tailored to meet your business requirements.
- Application Maintenance – Maximizes your existing IT applications through our maintenance and enhancement support.
- Testing and Validation Services – Helps clients across industry verticals build Quality Assurance (QA) through a combination of transformation models, offerings to address the changing technology landscape, framework for package-testing-led business transformation, and new engagement models.