24×7 SOC, along with quick and agile ITSM offloading, can be a powerful tool as companies increasingly turn to remote work. The key to going beyond treading water is – redundant collaboration tooling, managed IT security, employing self-service, real-time collaboration, and automation.
If you manage IT infrastructure for small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMB), you are likely the sole responder (or have a lean team) for your company’s IT emergencies. Do you often juggle between responding to helpdesk tickets, day-to-day access issues, checking server logs, monitoring security logs, managing backups, sometimes ensuring compliance, maintaining healthy network infrastructure, and keeping your network secure? If that sounds like your department, we would like to partner with your IT team, and we’d like to offer our proven process, tools, and methodologies.
Here are the key benefits of SOC and ITSM’s partnership with ATI –
- Quick and agile co-managed IT services partnership with your team
- Lower costs for IT operations
- Automation & Systems Integration
- Higher returns on IT investments
- Minimal service outages
- Improved efficiency of IT helpdesk teams
- Well-defined roles and responsibilities
- Clear expectations on service levels and service availability
If your valuable resources are focused on the day-to-day of managing your IT infrastructure, chances are they aren’t focused on higher-value activities that drive business growth. Why not leverage our expertise to manage IT infrastructure for you?