ATI is seeking a Visual Designer. Join ATI and help transform leading organizations and communities!
As a Visual/Graphic Designer, you will assist our current design and development team and be a brand keeper for our clients. With a focus on graphics design, responsible for the layout of business website design and branding solutions. This includes being responsible for revisions, mock-ups, and presentation materials. You will oversee, implement and be the keeper of visual Brand mandatory consistencies onto web as well prints. You will work closely with our web developers, project managers, and marketing staff through all stages of the product cycle.
- A minimum of 2 Years of Visual Design Experience
- Communicating the brand message to the customers
- Website and landing page design
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Icon Design, Vector Illustration etc
Skills and Talents:
- Illustrator and Photoshop skills are mandatory
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Cross-Browser Testing, Savvy with mobile app (usability aspects)
- The candidate will work with our clients to advise, create and execute design elements and branding
- Well-developed written, verbal and presentation skills
- Great interpersonal skills – Good sense of humor, professional behavior and friendly attitude
- Highly self-motivated, accountable and able to take ownership of the projects
- Comfortable with speaking in public and events
ATI is a spin-off from World Wide Technologies, Inc. (“WWTI”), which was founded in Richardson, Texas in 1987 with a focus on developing emerging technologies within the IT, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries. WWTI was considered a forefather of the Pre-Internet era in the telecommunications industry. Our first product was a Hayes compatible internal modem with several unique features that were later upgraded to 9600 bps, which was astounding at the time. Later, WWTI became reorganized and began targeting the supplying of computer hardware and software to both government and private sectors as an authorized dealer of HP, Dell, and IBM. WWTI has obtained federal contracts such as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Departments of Treasury and Defense, NASA, NATO, Pentagon, Department of Justice, State Department, USPS, and IRS and their 7 sub-agencies. Today ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions through Innovative Technologies. ATI’s government affiliation includes SBA Certification, NIH Registration, HUB Certification in the State of Texas and being in the Qualified Vendor List with several City Governments. ATI’s (Abasys) Better Business Bureau rating is A+ for their customer service and overall business operations. ATI solves their clients’ toughest challenges by providing services in IT Consulting, Systems Integration, Product Support, Training and Staff Augmentation. With expertise across more than 25 industries for over 3 decades and all business functions, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring, and Analytic that turn information/raw data into valuable decision-making tools. ATI is a team player with their strategic partners like Microsoft, IBM, Samsung and Amazon to provide value-added services to commercial sectors and government agencies.