ATI is seeking a Business Development Manager. Join ATI and help transform leading organizations and communities! We are looking for a self-motivated Sales and Marketing personnel to support our overall sales and strategic planning programs to meet organizational objectives. You will develop and implement marketing and social strategy for the local market.
- 2-5 years of sales and marketing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Communicating the brand message to the customers
- Understanding for technology product development concepts
- Familiar with application software, CRM, websites, mobile apps, e-commerce, social media and online marketing
- Comfortable with speaking in public and events
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quarterly marketing and sales plans
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Promote positive relations with customers
- Help in prospecting and closing sales
- Responsible for all external marketing/sales presentations
- Prospecting calls are required daily for new business generation
- Proactively solicit and follow-up on personal sales leads
- Participate in events, promotions, client demo and other activities as required.
- Represent our company in a professional, and ethical manner
ATI (abasystech.com), is a spin-off from World Wide Technologies, Inc. (“WWTI”), which was founded in Richardson, Texas in 1987 with a focus on developing emerging technologies within the IT, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries. WWTI was considered a forefather of the Pre-Internet era in the telecommunications industry. Our first product was a Hayes compatible internal modem with several unique features that were later upgraded to 9600 bps, which was astounding at the time. Later, WWTI became reorganized and began targeting the supplying of computer hardware and software to both government and private sectors as an authorized dealer of HP, Dell, and IBM. WWTI has obtained federal contracts such as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Departments of Treasury and Defense, NASA, NATO, Pentagon, Department of Justice, State Department, USPS, and IRS and their 7 sub-agencies. Today ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions through Innovative Technologies. ATI’s government affiliation includes SBA Certification, NIH Registration, HUB Certification in the State of Texas and being in the Qualified Vendor List with several City Governments. ATI’s (Abasys) Better Business Bureau rating is A+ for their customer service and overall business operations. ATI solves their clients’ toughest challenges by providing services in IT Consulting, Systems Integration, Product Support, Training and Staff Augmentation. With expertise across more than 25 industries for over 3 decades and all business functions, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring, and Analytic that turn information/raw data into valuable decision-making tools. ATI is a team player with their strategic partners like Microsoft, IBM, Samsung and Amazon to provide value-added services to commercial sectors and government agencies.